Japanese garden Description; One hour and Twenty Minutes with the Masters.
Recording 1. 22:30 minutes
Master surgeon Ling: Light surgery and rejuvenation.
- Ling encourages us to allow the sounds of water and wind the center us.
- Ling sends laser light into the esophagus repairing the stomach, all organs in the digestive tract, tissue and membranes, growing younger, healthier and more effective.
- Light flows into the heart, repairing damage cells and regenerating each.
- Body is prepared to rejuvenate itself. Light is forced through all appendages.
- The heart is opened to more love. Greater peace flows into the body is its relationship to all things grow.
- Light is increased in all future relationships including the creator, love, family and self.
- Children of other lifetimes and ancestors are blessed. Guides guardians and gods are blessed.
- The self is blessed with love and all parts of the body are accepted.
- All lessons are absorbed and more easily received.
- We merge with all around us including the Earth.
Recording 2. 20:23 minutes.
Metatron, overseer of the angelic realm: Columns of pain are transformed into columns of light.
- The wind, the chines and the tree speak to us
- Metatron addresses the fairies and divas removing all pain, sadness, anxiety and worries, releasing them through the root chakra.
- Your guardian angels expressed their joy over your future.
- Behind us a trail of pain is turned into a rainbow of light.
- Columns of light mutate and manifest as shades of knowledge, wisdom and growth. This creates acknowledgment and acceptance. All loneliness is evaporating.
- Every moment equals a brand-new moment. All is perfect, no matter what the brain thinks.
- We are reminded who we really are.
- Emotional release: blowing out emotions.
- An analogy of the magician is offered.
- We are encouraged to accept our role as shamans, magicians and healers.
Recording 3. 19:02 minutes
Gregory guides us through a meditation:
- connecting us to our soul with beautiful music from the Chinese garden.
- The exercise/meditation is one of forgiveness, deep connection and stress release.
Recording 4. 15:05 minutes
Mastress Quan yen: the bubble of happiness.
- The chime is rung to invite in happiness.
- What is happiness?
- Still bubble of happiness is created.
- We are asked to define happiness for ourselves.
- Happiness is offered to us as a choice.
- Self-love is invoked in the heart.
- Love, God, Goddess, and light pours into the palms of our hands from the stars.
- Mantra is offered regarding happiness.
- An interesting event in the garden is explained.